Christmas In July
As a mother of 3 little girls, 2 that are preschool age, I often get asked for suggestions on little girl gifts. It can be so overwhelming to even walk down the toy isles, especially if you don't have kids, or yours are a different age or gender. That being said, I have no idea what preschool boys like! But, here is what I consider fail-proof gift purchases for 3-5 year old girls. These are all moderately priced & they won't outgrow them overnight.
I have spent the last calendar year staying home with preschool age girls, & these are toys that we have, that the girls use & abuse! They are also toys I don't mind getting on the floor & playing with too.
1. Pizza Parlor by Green Toys
2. Shopping Cart by Melissa and Doug
3. Duktig 10 Piece Coffee/Tea Set by Ikea
4. Hungry Hungry Hippos by Hasbro
5. Mala Easel by Ikea, with Felt-Tip Pins & Drawing Paper Roll
6. Bake and Decorate Cupcake Set by Melissa and Doug
7. Scoop and Stack Ice Cream Cone Play Set by Melissa and Doug
8. Lalaloopsy Deluxe Crumbs Sugar Cookie Costume by Lalaloopsy
9. Six Wheel Doll Carrier and Stroller by Badger Basket
10. Disney Princess Cupcake Party Game by Wonder Forge